Almost a week without support answer? [SOLVED]

multicolor

Hi!

I'd like to know the status of my support request #787792
I understand it's a busy time of the year, but it's been way over 72hrs and I'm just curious if there's any estimated response time or if this can be prioritized.

Kind regards

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
Hi!

I'd like to know the status of my support request #787792
I understand it's a busy time of the year, but it's been way over 72hrs and I'm just curious if there's any estimated response time or if this can be prioritized.

Kind regards
Yeah, you're at around 90hrs.

But your issue is an easy one. Those plugins have not been ported to native and therefore will not show on your iLok or UAC.

Please close your ticket.

unno

Seeing this result, I actually have some sympathy for UA's support handling.

I can understand when customers are asking for support more and more, but when these questions are opened, it turns out that they are all questions that can at least be answered on the official website. taking up time resources

This means customers who really need a problem solved don't get a timely response.

I hope the official website will have a better way to distinguish those customers who can only reply manually, and not ignore those old customers. After all, they have grown up too.

exoslime

Venerated Member
well, if you are new to UAD universe, and you dont live at the forums as we do, lol, things can be unclear and unlogical , there should be no question too dumb or stupid to not be able to ask support. and how long would it take to reply such a ticket? not too long anyway, but i agree, for many of those things you will be able to find the information on the website or in the forum

But browsing these forums lately, looks like there are tickets for a lot of technical and payment related issues as well, issues that are also repeating over and over again, its should be in highest interest of UA to tackle the root of these issues to ensure a smooth user experience, like how often did the spark rebilling not work for some users?

multicolor

Yeah, you're at around 90hrs.

But your issue is an easy one. Those plugins have not been ported to native and therefore will not show on your iLok or UAC.

Please close your ticket.
Thanks a lot for the clarification Drew. I modified my question instead to something else I've been wondering, so I'll just keep the ticket open until your support staff has the time for it.

Kind regards

UAD Bundle Month