• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Any Audiofire 8 users?

csl

Hi folks. Just bought myself an Audiofire 8, which works well on my A8V's on-board firewire, no probs.

BUT, the jacks are spaced so close together that I can't use most of my cables, which terminate in Neutrik 'C' style connectors. So, which connectors do folks here use? Does anyone use the newer, slimmer Neutrik 'X' style plugs? (Please say they fit!) I need to grab a few cables to connect my Evolver to the Audiofire.

Tried posting this on the SOS and Gearslutz sites, but got no responses. Asked Echo, but haven't had a reply. I know it's hardly exciting, but it would be greatly appreciated if anyone can tell me if the Neutrik X fits the Audiofire 8.

UAD Bundle Month