• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

    Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

    Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

    1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

    2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

    Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

    Lastly, please be respectful.

any powercore users here?


Active Member
Is it easy to buy an used powercore plugin ie transfering the licence or is it a lot oh hassle? What needs to be done?

i think of buying a bowercore only as a reverb machine...

I asked in the powercore forum - but no answer so far...

Eric Dahlberg

Purveyor of musical dreams fullfilled.
As far as I understand it, plug-ins cannot be de-registered from a card, so any used card you buy will come with the plug-ins the previous owner purchased. A lot of people sell their Powercore's without running into any major issues.


Established Member
I think you just tell TC and they do all the admin as long as you have proof of the license to be transferred from the prior owner.


Sadly, left this world before his time.
The license transfer is easy and fast and described in the technical knowledge database of the TC website.


Active Member
ok thanks - i'll look that one up.
UAD Bundle Month