• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Anybody using the Tascam US-2400 24-Ch DAW Controller w/ Mov

KAyo

Hi all,

As we all mix within the box at times, a controller would be ideal.
I am thinking of buying the Tascam US-2400 24-Ch DAW Controller w/ Moving Faders.

Has any body in this forums used or attained one? And if one has; what's it like? Strong, accurate and reliable, OR is it flaky, tacky and unreliable.

Do enlighten us gentlemen.

Regards,
KAyo

Eric Dahlberg

Purveyor of musical dreams fullfilled.
Don't know anything about it but the price just dropped to $719 over here.

KAyo

Funny that?!

It was your site that intrigued me about buy the controller in the first place!
Coincidence; I disagree… Good marketing; I’d agree.

Cheers,
KAyo

BrandonK

I know this is a old post but the Tascam US-2400 works great with Luna - These units are old and will probably be shipped to you with the wrong power supply - the power supply will make or break how well it works - be sure it is a 8v 5.6a PS

Eric Dahlberg

Purveyor of musical dreams fullfilled.
I know this is a old post but the Tascam US-2400 works great with Luna - These units are old and will probably be shipped to you with the wrong power supply - the power supply will make or break how well it works - be sure it is a 8v 5.6a PS
Did you have to do anything special to make it work?

Actually, never mind, I see that US-2400's are still selling for big money now.

BrandonK

Did you have to do anything special to make it work?

Actually, never mind, I see that US-2400's are still selling for big money now.
No just add the 3 banks in the midi setup for Luna. Yea the prices are all over the place. I picked mine up for 750 with just general use wear and tear.

:cheers:

UAD Bundle Month