aphex, digi, yamaha, and kurzweil for sale

pouncey

for sale:

yamaha my8da96 8 channel 24/96 output card for their digital mixers. came out of a dm2000, but works on other mixers like o1v, o2r, dm1000, and others. $200

kurzweil rumour - original box and manual, sounds great - $400

digidesign audiomedia III card - i have an amIII card i'm pulling out of a machine that had been running pro tools 6. i can include my pro tools 6 software with the amIII card as well. - best offer

here is one i'm selling for a video guy i know who has some audio gear to sell that was part of a lot he purchased -

aphex - two 11 slot racks, one with 10 dominator II modules and the other with 10 compellor modules. each has one slot free. comes with a 9501 dual power supply that powers both racks. i've looked at ebay and these things still sell at a pretty high price (and i have a dominator myself, it's a great limiter). the guy will sell at a low price (for what it is) to sell it all as a single package. make a reasonable offer and i'll pass it along to the guy. this package would get any studio a ton of limiting and compression. perfect for any audio application and ideal for any video/broadcast environment. email if interested.

see or hear items in columbus ohio or buyer pays shipping. i accept and prefer to use paypal to transact this. email if interested. thanks.

ps: two of my items are up on ebay now, but i'd prefer to sell to forum members directly.

UAD Bundle Month