Apollo and OS Ventura 13.6.3

Bonzai Caruso

My Mac w os 13.6.3 does not always recognize my Apollo (old silver face 8)
Sometimes when I boot them up it’s fine, other times I have to uninstall, reinstall UAD. I have tried trashing the preferences, re booting the Apollo etc. thanks!

Matt Hepworth

Master of the UADiverse
Forum Admin
My Mac w os 13.6.3 does not always recognize my Apollo (old silver face 8)
Sometimes when I boot them up it’s fine, other times I have to uninstall, reinstall UAD. I have tried trashing the preferences, re booting the Apollo etc. thanks!
Instead of uninstall/reinstall, what happens if you toggle the Apollo power? Any devices between Apollo and your Mac?

Bonzai Caruso

I have tried that, Thanks, but it didn't fix it. There's no devices between the mac and the apollo. What's driving me crazy is sometimes they boot up together fine, and other time the apollo does not come on line. and then....... twenty minuts later, bingo, it connects. strange. but it's interrupting work flow. I appreciate your help!

Bear-Faced Cow

Hall of Fame Member
Sounds like you might either have a cable or connector issue. My silver face Apollo comes up without issue on my M3.

jord

LesBrown

Hall of Fame Member
What's driving me crazy is sometimes they boot up together fine, and other time the apollo does not come on line. and then....... twenty minuts later, bingo, it connects.
Have you tried waiting until the Mac boots completely, and then turn on the Apollo?

UAD Bundle Month