Apollo console loading very slow, and a cubase problem

ido

hi guys,
I installed the latest version and I have a number of problems, I'm not sure if they are related to the version or something else but I'm trying my luck.
I work with Apollo Firewire and also have Octo installed on my computer. windows 10, cubase 10 64 bit ,latest uad version, good computer.

I suddenly had a problem that the Console load very slow - about a minute and a half. I contacted ua that recommended a procedure - Uninstall / Reinstall, apollo hardware reset, reload the devices' firmware, load bin files, another apollo hardware reset. done this Twice and still have the same problem. Sorry to say that I have found that the company's service has deteriorated and is terribly slow.

A ***second problem*** is that Cubase crashes with the UAD plugins. I see that I use a small percentage of my cards, like 30%-40%, and when I add another UAD plug-in, Cubase crashes. When I try to copy or move a plugin from a channel in the mixer to another channel, Cubase crashes.
when loading song after the crush - it works okay for a few moments then crush again.
This does not happen with plugins from other companies.

Also, I can't find a number of plugins (that I bought) like the c-suite-axe.

I don't have any hacked software installations... Pretty discouraged,

ideas anyone? Any ideas will get a warm welcome :)

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
hi guys,
I installed the latest version and I have a number of problems, I'm not sure if they are related to the version or something else but I'm trying my luck.
I work with Apollo Firewire and also have Octo installed on my computer. windows 10, cubase 10 64 bit ,latest uad version, good computer.

I suddenly had a problem that the Console load very slow - about a minute and a half. I contacted ua that recommended a procedure - Uninstall / Reinstall, apollo hardware reset, reload the devices' firmware, load bin files, another apollo hardware reset. done this Twice and still have the same problem. Sorry to say that I have found that the company's service has deteriorated and is terribly slow.

A ***second problem*** is that Cubase crashes with the UAD plugins. I see that I use a small percentage of my cards, like 30%-40%, and when I add another UAD plug-in, Cubase crashes. When I try to copy or move a plugin from a channel in the mixer to another channel, Cubase crashes.
when loading song after the crush - it works okay for a few moments then crush again.
This does not happen with plugins from other companies.

Also, I can't find a number of plugins (that I bought) like the c-suite-axe.

I don't have any hacked software installations... Pretty discouraged,

ideas anyone? Any ideas will get a warm welcome :)
Be sure to get a ticket open with Support, they'll have things for you to try. Go to help.uaudio.com, click on the blue Support bot and type “create ticket”

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
Done that, problem is support is too slow and im stuck here
Support aims for 48-72 hr response times, and they do not work weekends so look for a reply within that time frame. Let me know if we're outside of that.

UAD Bundle Month