Black Friday plug-in deals…

Jiver

I'm one of the 'older loyal customers' who are still waiting for a reasonable loyalty offer. The only UA plugins I don't own, are the 2 new ones. Now I don't know what to do :unsure: @UniversalAudio: should I wait until UA does something special for loyal customers? Or should I bite the bullet and use the BF offer of 2 plugins for 108 euro to buy the 2 new plugins? To be honest, I really only want SCS so 108 euro is not exactly a steal for me and as many others in my situation (lots of UA hardware and plugins bought before the price implosions) it feels as if a certain loyalty compensation would be well appreciated 😞

I'm one of the 'older loyal customers' who are still waiting for a reasonable loyalty offer. The only UA plugins I don't own, are the 2 new ones. Now I don't know what to do :unsure: @UniversalAudio: should I wait until UA does something special for loyal customers? Or should I bite the bullet and use the BF offer of 2 plugins for 108 euro to buy the 2 new plugins? To be honest, I really only want SCS so 108 euro is not exactly a steal for me and as many others in my situation (lots of UA hardware and plugins bought before the price implosions) it feels as if a certain loyalty compensation would be well appreciated 😞
UA is not gonna give you a better deal than the 2 for $99. So I would buy that if I were you

RogueM

Venerated Member
should I wait until UA does something special for loyal customers?
no, just take the $99 deal, SCS can be obtained that way, cheaper than any loyalty offer you can expect from UA based on the circus that has been going on the last few weeks. I know I am.

Last edited:

Jiver

This is common practice and has been the case in recent years.
Just to be sure: are you saying that the offer will end this evening, despite what the website says about December 31st, or on the contrary that it will stand until December 31st?

hotspot

Venerated Member
Just to be sure: are you saying that the offer will end this evening, despite what the website says about December 31st, or on the contrary that it will stand until December 31st?
The latter. That was the reason why I quoted your statement above.
Sorry for being misunderstandable.

Philomyth

Timed my last purchase so I would have a thank you coupon for just such an eventuality!

Though that purchase would have been slightly cheaper with this bundle and no coupon.

cheerful hamster

Hamsterdamus
Are you sure this is a black friday deal? According to the website (link), this offer and the other bundle offers ends 31 December.

So it's safe to assume that the custom 2 bundle offer for 99$ will not end this evening or so?
I just got this email, the Custom 2 pricing is "through Cyber Monday":

Screenshot-2023-11-24.png

electro77

Venerated Member
Someone just claimed these are manual offers, not automatically generated so it probably not a good idea to wait quietly.

Jiver

Someone just claimed these are manual offers, not automatically generated so it probably not a good idea to wait quietly.
If that’s the case it’s extra sad that support didn’t answer my ticket properly (they just stated something completely irrelevant about a second system that I don’t have and that I didn’t ask about).

UAD Bundle Month