• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Bob Katz K-Stereo as a VST plugin

fader8

Wow! 1220.00 USD? no version for Mac? It makes me wonder where these people went to business school. Or perhaps they didn't go at all!

Cass Anawaty

Shareholder
Bob's in a tough spot---his hardware boxes are around $2500 (I think), and the algorithms are identical.

Sell it cheap, piss off the HW crowd. Give it a high price, piss off the ITB crowd.

Either way, I'm passing on it--didn't do much for me. Probably best at mono to stereo conversion, imo.

.mr chris

great plugin
.C

Fundy

Established Member
So what is it actually modelling as ambience, the phase related information or a combination of it, including an impulse of reverberation delay. I'm a little confuzzled so I might download a demo later and give it a whizz although €790 is a little out of my pockets for an one function plug-in at the mo.

Cass Anawaty

Shareholder
Fundy said:
So what is it actually modelling as ambience, the phase related information or a combination of it, including an impulse of reverberation delay. I'm a little confuzzled so I might download a demo later and give it a whizz although €790 is a little out of my pockets for an one function plug-in at the mo.
It manipulates phase and includes an M/S processor--those are the basics.

UAD Bundle Month