• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Cambridge and EX-1 crashes SX3 project

zellezwo

Hi there.

I upgraded to 4.6. Now I got the second time BSOD after starting my system.

Really heavy is: if I change settings on EX-1 and Cambridge, they crash the current SX3 project. From time to time DM-1 pan setting will not be stored.

EX-1 crashes with such a terrible noise, that I'm afraid of killing my monitor system. The problem occurs while turning low-cut from the first and second band, or while switching the bands on/off.

Someone with same problem, any advice?

Later
Mr. Jamie

secretworld

Check for wrong version plugins or double plugins in your vst folder. If in doubt, delete all uad plugins and reinstall afterwards.

zellezwo

Thx secretworld.

If in doubt, delete all uad plugins and reinstall afterwards.

Reinstall: drag and drop from uad folder into sx vst folder?

Jamie

Fundy

Established Member
I had a few problems with the 4.4 drivers but nothing since then. 4.5 introduced a bug where Cambridge EQ would crash however touchMDF 4.6 have been good too me so far.

UAD Bundle Month