• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Can I Just Buy Another UAD Card??

kenjr

I have a single PCIe card and would like to add another (going to have to be regular PCI...ran out of space...) card to my system.

I really hate buying another bundle because it seems to me you are re-paying for the included plugs to get the voucher. And, as of right now - I have all the plugs I need...just need another UAD card to run more instances.

So, can you just buy another card without doing the whole 'bundle' thing??

billybk1

Shareholder
All UAD cards come with the basic plugin pak (1176SE, Pultec, RealVerb Pro, CS-1 & Nigel). It is automatically
included in all the software updates. They don't cost anything extra. Your best bet, if all you want to do is add extra DSP, is to go on the used UAD card market. Ebay usually has the most activity and some of the best prices. You can pickup a used UAD PCI card anywhere from $200 on up. Start putting some bids in, who knows you might even get one extra cheap!

eardrum

Why not just buy a PCI Project Pak? :?

Daviskenn

Established Member
I think your question is can you pay for the cheapest PCIe card and use all of your plugs with it...yes...(I'm pretty sure)

UAD Bundle Month