Can't authorize demos in Spark

trevsonic

I got Spark at the end of December, after trying a tom of the plug-ins in demo mode. Now the demos have expired, but most of them will not authorize. The just keep showing up Demo Expired/Buy. I simply can't get past it. My iLok keeps showing up as "not owner", and the cloud iLok only works part of the time. I have uninstalled/re-installed many times, followed all the self-help UA vids, all to no use. Ideas? I really need to get everything operating so I can crank out as much work as possible before the 1st of the month...

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
I got Spark at the end of December, after trying a tom of the plug-ins in demo mode. Now the demos have expired, but most of them will not authorize. The just keep showing up Demo Expired/Buy. I simply can't get past it. My iLok keeps showing up as "not owner", and the cloud iLok only works part of the time. I have uninstalled/re-installed many times, followed all the self-help UA vids, all to no use. Ideas? I really need to get everything operating so I can crank out as much work as possible before the 1st of the month...

Be sure to get a ticket open with Support, they'll have things for you to try.
https://u.audio/support

UAD Bundle Month