• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

cant find pultec

blastula

i'm still having these weird nagging issues...in which i will open a pre-existing song (in DP4.6), and every so often i get a message saying that 'the pultec or nigel cant be found, try to locate it and put it where it belongs'. but it already is where it belongs....

sometimes re-booting fixes it, sometimes i need to repair permissions.

but the problem eventually returns.

my only hunch is i've been switching sample rates a lot lateley (between 44.1 and 48k). could that be confusing something somewhere? other than that, i've re-installed 3.9, upped to 4.0....but keep getting the problem

anyone else seeing this?

thanks,
rob

UAJames

Universal Audio
UA Official
Hi Rob,
You might also want to try trashing your Audio Unit Info Cache file which contains cached info on all the AU plugins in DP. It's located in (~/Library/Preferences/Digital Performer/). Trash it and restart DP and it will re-scan all the plugins; it's possible that file is corrupt somehow.

UAD Bundle Month