Channel linking in console kills input on Apollo x8p

achase4u

Hey all - I'm prepping for a remote session with my Apollo. When linking channels in console, the input is dead. Happens on any channels that I try to link. Unlink them and the meter comes back alive. This behavior carries over to the DAW as well. I tried this on both my Macbook and my Mac Mini systems. It behaves the same on both. I tried a factory reset on the Apollo and the problem persists. Any reason this would happen? I'm certain on older sessions I used to link channels and record with no issues.

Matt Hepworth

Master of the UADiverse
Forum Admin
Hey all - I'm prepping for a remote session with my Apollo. When linking channels in console, the input is dead. Happens on any channels that I try to link. Unlink them and the meter comes back alive. This behavior carries over to the DAW as well. I tried this on both my Macbook and my Mac Mini systems. It behaves the same on both. I tried a factory reset on the Apollo and the problem persists. Any reason this would happen? I'm certain on older sessions I used to link channels and record with no issues.
What connections are you using? Anything HiZ?

Nyoak34

Established Member
If there are any plugins on the channels, power them off and see if that works as a first step in testing.

UAD Bundle Month