• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

DCS Monitor Master

macmusic78

does anybody know if the DCS Monitor Master will also function an audio interface through digital input... in and out?

imdrecordings

Venerated Member
I'd say that'd be a NEgative...... or no.
But I'm not sure...
I spoke with by buddy of mine at UA and he said there should be some info about the system released in th fall.(NOrth America's Fall season/ October) The product is still just being pondered... and not near completion.

Sorry if that doesn't help.

macmusic78

ok thanks - its only that in the newest UA demo DVD it gets a short mention - something like there is a digital input in order not to have to reliy on the quality of a bad soundcard... it sounds like it dies d to d convertion but maybe not the other way round... strange UA announed this product so long b4 completion...?

UAD Bundle Month