• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

did you noticed the picture of next neve plug

brainray

I guess it's the announced SE version of the Neve channel (like the SE version of the 1176)?

Best

Ray

taylor

damn.... did you hear how sweet sounding that high shelf EQ was on the snare track in the demo video? super warm..!!

heheheee... nivv nivv...

i havent got much experience with N but once i got to play around with a console at SAE Stockholm and i have to say ivent heard a better sounding eq ever since.

im using my cards for UA compressors exclusively (except for the plate) and im guessing the next emulation will be the 36609. or at least hoping it will be:)

billybk1

Shareholder
Disobedient said:
heheheee... nivv nivv...
....and im guessing the next emulation will be the 36609. or at least hoping it will be:)

Yes, you are right. 8) Along with the Neve 1073, 1081 EQ's the Neve 36609C Bus Compressor will complete the UA Neve plugin series. Most likely, all three will be sold, as a bunde, at some point.

NuSkoolTone

Established Member
Yup, looks like a 1081 to me too. It's certainly NOT a 1073. Go check out the video and you'll see a quick shot of it right AFTER they show the 1073.

Eric Dahlberg

Purveyor of musical dreams fullfilled.
They confirmed it at AES, too.

UAD Bundle Month