• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Dimension D expired allready?

Yiannis

today I have download and install the UAD v4.0 bbut I can't use it because I get that the demo has expired :?: :eek: :roll:

how is that happening I downloaded today 7/10/2005 :wink:

I can't try it and I am........ :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Yiannis

i see....! :eek:

i am not alone on this planet! :lol:

UAD where are you!!!!!!

Do you know try before buy???????

Giles117 DP

Call UAD and speak to the mac support person.

I let him know a buch of us could not use the Dim D demo for this problem.

He handled my situation for me quickly.

mersisblue

May I ask

ALl you guys who had the demos expire ... did you use up all your demos by 3.9 ? I ask cuase maybe the uad card had some how \"saved\" that you had used all your demos . then a new demo comes out but it thinks to itself

\"all demos expired\"

:idea:

Yiannis

Uad's excellent support fixed it allready.

I just called them!

great :wink:

Giles117 DP

mersis, the typical problem and UA verified it is a corrupt auth chip error

UAJames

Universal Audio
UA Official
For anyone who is having this problem, please contact our support guys here at UA so that they can get it cleared up and also get some info from you so we can determine if there possibly a problem somewhere. Thanks everyone.

movo

i had this problem but just like to say as always UA support handled it in a friendly manner at light speed ! ;)

UAD Bundle Month