• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Excited about SCS!!

clazar

You see, I'm one of the lucky ones who have all the UAD plugins via graduating to U11 over time (only missing a few 3rd party ones, most of which I have native versions of). Bought all of it at rock bottom pricing over the years. I mean rock bottom... :)

So, SCS is an exciting new product, and I'd love to buy it... for either the low, low discounted personal offer price of $174.5, or the low, low personal offer discount to 199.5 to upgrade to U12 ?!?, or the rock bottom personal offer pricing of 299.5 to upgrade to the Signature bundle ?!?. Let me get my wallet out... nope.

I'm super happy for new(wish) users who get it thrown in with the whole kit and caboodle. No, I am really.

Sorry UA, you're royally failing your client loyalty test. Both ways.

I know this is just adding to the deafening noise, but not gonna lie, it's a bit painful to watch all of this. And that's all I have to say about that...

UAD Bundle Month