• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Flexi PAK - Voucher

MIG

I have 2 PCI-e cards Express PAK & Expert PAK
and want to buy Flexi PAK. I shall be able to use Voucher 500$ to buy additional Plug-ins?

Resonant Alien

MIG said:
I have 2 PCI-e cards Express PAK & Expert PAK
and want to buy Flexi PAK. I shall be able to use Voucher 500$ to buy additional Plug-ins?
Yes, but you know the Flexi PAK is PCI only, not PCIe, right?

RA

MIG

Yes I know that Flexi-Pak - PCI, Seller speaks that voucher not for consider. Offers me to buy Project PAK
Project PAK = 400$
Flexi-Pak = 700$ - 500$(Voucher) = 200$
I am a loss 200$

secretworld

I´m not sure what your seller means but get a flexi @ JRRshop and get a discount if you mention this forum!

Akis

Sadly, left this world before his time.
secretworld said:
I´m not sure what your seller means but get a flexi @ JRRshop and get a discount if you mention this forum!
Actually, mention 'group buy' and get a 15% discount (if the offer is still on that is); you get 10% with the standard 'forum' discount.

sniper

Established Member
MIG said:
Yes I know that Flexi-Pak - PCI, Seller speaks that voucher not for consider. Offers me to buy Project PAK
Project PAK = 400$
I am a loss 200$
Seller speaks through rear end.
Once you buy the flexipak and register it at uaudio you'll have $500 to spend on plugins. Your seller has nothing to do with that whatsoever.

Resonant Alien

MIG said:
Project PAK = 400$
I am a loss 200$
Are you buying a used one on eBay or something? If it is a used card, then yes, you would only be buying it as a Project Pak - even if the seller originally bought it as a Flexi Pak. The seller should only be selling it as a Project Pak because the plug licenses are not transferrable to another owner - only the card.

If you are buying a new Flexi Pak, then the seller is blowing smoke up yer a$$ - the voucher is yours on a new Flexi Pak.

RA

sniper

Established Member
Of course, as Resonant Alien pointed out, if it's a used card it's a whole different deal.

I assumed the \"seller\" was a retailer since he seem to have a variety of cards to sell.

are there any promotions when you buy a flexi pack in addition to the 500 voucher?
Also, looks like JR is the best buy if 8 use the group discount? How do you do this. have to talk to a phone rep?
Thanks

UAD Bundle Month