FOR SALE: UAD-1e with ALL UA plugs except Neve and Helios

zenbubblegum

Yep, 'tis true. I have a UAD-1e for sale, completely unregistered, brand new in box, never even opened, so this sale also INCLUDES the $100 coupon to spend, spend, spend in the UA Online Store, plus ALL my UAD plugs!

Basically, I bought the card a while back, then my PowerMac died before I got a chance to install it and now I don't know what I'm going to do hardware-wise, plus my personal circumstances have changed to the extent that it's unlikely I'll be getting to do anything for a while anyway (and no, I'm not going to jail!), so I figured I'd sell this card along with all my UAD plug-ins and then start again somewhere down the line when I'm good and ready.

So I'm offering a brand new UAD-1e Express Pak card, plus the fully UA-endorsed transfer of every UAD plug-in from my account (Dave Sheffield at UA has already confirmed to me that he will facilitate the transfer). I have every single plug-in except for the Neve and Helios plugs, and you'll also have the $100 to put towards them with the voucher in the box.

This could be a real bargain for someone looking to get fully kitted out with the UAD plug-ins. I'd like to get a good price for the total bundle, given the investment I've made in the software - please bear in mind this is almost the Extreme Pak, so I'm open to any sensible offer.

Send me a private message here or post questions to the public board and I'll answer them as best I can. To answer one question right away, I'm based in the UK.

Thanks for your time and I hope I can make someone very happy!

Cheers,
Jonathan

UAD Bundle Month