• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Help: just purchased flexi-pak but cant see plugins in Sonar

synmoo

Hi all,

I decided to purchase the UAD-1 flexi-pak after all the great things I have heard about the UAD-1 plugins.. I installed the latest beta sonar vst adapter (which is supposed to fix the Err=21 problem people have been having). I registered my UAD-1 card, activated a couple of 14 day trial plugins and when I do the VST adapter scan, it does find the plugins because it asks if I want to go visit the website and purchase the full version. I click no.. and it continues.

The problem is.. where are the UAD1 plugins? I have searched my entire VST effects and dont see any of the newly added plugins? What are they called and where are they? e.g. I demo'd the 1176LN, Plate140, and LA-2A which I know I'll purchase but I want to demo them all before tommorrow so I can take advantage of the 15% discount.

p.s. I am using Sonar 5.2 with the latest VST adapter beta.

Thanks!
Greg

synmoo

Disgreard - after purchasing one (the 1176LN) I can now see all the plugins. Maybe it was the reboot.. In any case I can see them all now (incl. the demos)

Now onto some fun!
Greg

billybk1

Shareholder
Yes, and v4.3 should be released in the next 48 hours, so the rest of us can demo the Neve 1073 EQ. :p Let the fun begin!

UAD Bundle Month