• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

How to get the new free Helios pre amp native?

Kero

Hall of Fame Member
Hi everyone,
So I have downloaded the new free Helios preamp to Connect to run natively, but the GUi is still not resizable? is it meant to be? thank you in advance!

tomtama

Hall of Fame Member
Hi everyone,
So I have downloaded the new free Helios preamp to Connect to run natively, but the GUi is still not resizable? is it meant to be? thank you in advance!
Yes, it's resizable. Make sure you're using the UADx version and not the UAD2 (DSP) version. Click on the 3 dots to see the size options.

1710599267741.png

DaveNJ

Established Member
Go to the three dots on the upper right...

Kero

Hall of Fame Member
Go to the three dots on the upper right...
Thank you, no 3 dots on my version! how do i know if its the UADX version,? its the only one in my plug in drop down list!

Kero

Hall of Fame Member
Yes, it's resizable. Make sure you're using the UADx version and not the UAD2 (DSP) version. Click on the 3 dots to see the size options.

View attachment 18273
Thank you, its the UAD 2 version I have, where do i find the native version?

Rainflower

Established Member
I’m pretty sure it’s in the UAconnect app under plugins.

Kero

Hall of Fame Member
I’m pretty sure it’s in the UAconnect app under plugins.
thank you, thats where I downloaded it, but in Console its not in my dropdown list, just the UAD2 version
* I can see the native version in my DAW, but its not in Console drop down list

Rainflower

Established Member
Console uses the UAD2 version. Your DAW will have the UADx version available..

Kero

Hall of Fame Member
UAD Bundle Month