• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

How to use the remaining $102 of the flexi PAK?

tele

I'm thinking about my next UAD-1 card. Currently there are 3 plugs that I don't have yet

-Precision Equalizer Plug-In for UAD-1
-BOSS CE-1 Plug-In for UAD-1
-Chorus Plug-In Bundle for UAD-1

These are $398 together - what am I gonna do with the remaining $102 from the flexi PAK?
Are they kept \"on my UAD account\" and I can use them for my next purchase?
Or do I need to wait until another plug is available before buying a flexi PAK?

tele

secretworld

UAJames said:
Hi All,
The Flexi PAK $500 voucher has no expiration date and therefore will simply be credited on your account and used instantly or gradually over time as more plugs are released.

Big Harpe

Tele, I assume you're a guitar player, perhaps even a Telecaster guy? Just a WILD guess.

I spent my $100 that was burning a hole in my pocket on a Zoom G2 guitar effect processor. It kicks serious ass in my recordings, really. It is also a blast to play with too. And it cost me - $99.99. Get one and have fun.

Akis

Sadly, left this world before his time.
Unfortunately, UA doesn't sell Zoom pedals - Tele is talking about the remaining credit from his Flexi Pak voucher. :wink:

Big Harpe

Then buy $102 of UA beer. I heard they are making their own.
My mistake, should have read it more carefully. Use it for a down payment on a UAD-8. Oh, yeah, hmmm... That didn't quite hit the shelves as intended, did it? I remember all the hype about it. Too bad it never happened.

I wonder what the UAD-2 will be like..

tuf

tele said:
I'm thinking about my next UAD-1 card. Currently there are 3 plugs that I don't have yet

-Precision Equalizer Plug-In for UAD-1
-BOSS CE-1 Plug-In for UAD-1
-Chorus Plug-In Bundle for UAD-1

These are $398 together - what am I gonna do with the remaining $102 from the flexi PAK?
Are they kept "on my UAD account" and I can use them for my next purchase?
Or do I need to wait until another plug is available before buying a flexi PAK?
Why are you buying the CE-1 _and_ the Chorus bundle?

UAD Bundle Month