I own an Apollo 8 with every plugin that were always in demo but would renew each year. Today they all expired! Anything I can do?

jimdetroit

I bought an Apollo 8 from a friend some years ago that had every plugin and was told this would be in perpetuity. The plugins were in "demo mode" but would always reset each year. Today I turn on my Apollo 8 and voila, all the plugins are expired. Is there anything I can do besides buy all the plugins? Ugh.

LesBrown

Hall of Fame Member
See this thread:

Matt Hepworth

Master of the UADiverse
Forum Admin
I bought an Apollo 8 from a friend some years ago that had every plugin and was told this would be in perpetuity. The plugins were in "demo mode" but would always reset each year. Today I turn on my Apollo 8 and voila, all the plugins are expired. Is there anything I can do besides buy all the plugins? Ugh.
Sounds like the unit had an NFR authorization or something similar attached to it. Normally, this shouldn't be shared with others, so you might want to reach out to your friend and see what the circumstances were. If it was somehow perpetually authorized, reach out to UA support.

jimdetroit

yes, it was perpetually authorized, my friend got it in trade from someone in Nashville and he then traded it to me. I'll see what UAD support has to say. Thanks.

UAD Bundle Month