Is there tech support in Mexico for Universal Audio equipment?

adelgadox

A couple of weeks ago I bought a used Apollo Arrow from an ecommerce platform, I'm still learning how to use it, however I have doubts about whether it is really working at 100%

I would like to know if you know of any official stores that offer technical service for these devices. I was searching on Google but I didn't find anything, I don't know if the search I did was not the right one, that's why I consulted with you

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
A couple of weeks ago I bought a used Apollo Arrow from an ecommerce platform, I'm still learning how to use it, however I have doubts about whether it is really working at 100%

I would like to know if you know of any official stores that offer technical service for these devices. I was searching on Google but I didn't find anything, I don't know if the search I did was not the right one, that's why I consulted with you

Be sure to get a ticket open with Support, they'll have things for you to try. Go to help.uaudio.com, click on the blue Support bot and type “create ticket”

UAD Bundle Month