• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Just when I said, \"Not another EQ\" ...

Nightowl

UA had to go out and release the Helios 69. It sounds freakin' amazing, and is so easy to dial in a great sound very quickly. This thing just makes it easy to make different things sit in the mix properly.

I use all soft synths in what I do, and most soft synth sounds are either way over-hyped in a certain range, or sound very dull. The Helios makes it so easy to fit all types of different samples into the mix.

Damnit, now I am really thinking about buying this thing!

wishingwell

That's the same thing i noticed when i used some of my software synths with helios, helios takes some of the harsh, edgyness off of them to make them easily sit right in mixes well, in a softer and smoother way without bringing too much attention to itself. And it is so easy to dial in the right sound with Helios.
I better leave this thing alone before i end up buying it now.

UAD Bundle Month