• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Live 6 and UAD problem.

Bodega

Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I can't seem to get the search function to work on this forum.

I'm randomly getting errors in Live 6, which I've just started using, that I don't seem to get in Cubase SX3.1. The error is:

\"Sorry, one or more Powered Plug-Ins have been disabled.

The UAD-1 is not responding.\"

I've been getting that error fairly regularly since I started using Live 6. Just a few minutes ago I started work on a composition with only 3 tracks and some midi, started adding plugs until it was about 40% of the UAD's capacity with no problems. I saved, quit and when I reopened it gave me that error.

Anyone who has encountered this, I'd love to hear your solution, assuming there is one....

thanks lots,
Matthew

Fundy

Established Member
Arre you using Live 6 on it's own or with the Rewire client? It may be confused (UAD) if you are trying to use the effects in another (slave) host. IF not, then I don't know really as I don't run Live.

Bodega

No, generally I'll be using two or three instances of the Cambridge and one of the 1176LN. So nowhere near maxing out the card.

Though if I drag in the 33609, that's a sure-fire way of getting the error instantly. Otherwise, it's completely random.

edit: I should add my mac uses the AMD-8131 (ie. slightly less capable) chipset.

UAD Bundle Month