• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Logic 7 templates Plugin error

mersisblue

So I made these templates where I would put an 1176 and pultec etc.. on each channel so all i would have to do is Unbypass it whenever I wanted it

But I get the sorry one or more powered plugins has been disabled message

again these are all bypassed

folkfreak

When you bypass a UAD Plugin within Logic it is disabled only in Logic, not the actual Plugin (at least this was the case with Logic 5 PC). I work with Cubase SX now and there is it the way it should.

Alex

Ashermusic

mersisblue, why not simply save them as Channel Strips and then call them up whenever you want ?

mersisblue

Ashermusic said:
mersisblue, why not simply save them as Channel Strips and then call them up whenever you want ?
I think this is a good idea thnx for the neat idea

UAD Bundle Month