• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Loyalty offer - you guys had yours?

marcouad

I just got an email offering 10 plugins for £299, so £30 each or 20 plugins for £499 at £25 per plugin.
The email calls me the backbone of UA, a power-user and such. It’s a nice loyalty offer and what many have been wanting to see.
Do I need another 10 or 20 plugins? Of course not, but let‘s have a wee lookee

marcouad

@UniversalAudio Hey Drew, I just put in 10 single plugins and my LOYALTY10 code to check it out and a message says it’s not valid. Are some plugins excluded from this offer? Perhaps I missed that small print. Thanks

FutureLegends

@UniversalAudio Hey Drew, I just put in 10 single plugins and my LOYALTY10 code to check it out and a message says it’s not valid. Are some plugins excluded from this offer? Perhaps I missed that small print. Thanks
If you hit the PICK NOW button in the email you are taken to the page where you can pick the plug-ins you want...

EoSNJ

Nope.

x8p,8p, Twin Mk2 Quad, Twin solo, 2 Octo Sat's, Arrow, and Solo Laptop.

2 systems - 141 plugins on one, 28 on the other. Plus all Luna Extensions except Spitfire stuff, and the Native only UADx plugins.

Apparently I don't qualify.

marcouad

Nope.

x8p,8p, Twin Mk2 Quad, Twin solo, 2 Octo Sat's, Arrow, and Solo Laptop.

2 systems - 141 plugins on one, 28 on the other. Plus all Luna Extensions except Spitfire stuff, and the Native only UADx plugins.

Apparently I don't qualify.
It might be in your basket, without you getting the email

EoSNJ

It might be in your basket, without you getting the email
It is not. Perhaps it'll show up with the 2 coupons I have expire.

greggybud

Gosh...

I have been buying UAD plugs for accelerators since it was Mackie long ago, then smashed up my UAD-1 and sent it back for a UAD2. I guess UA does not consider the time as a customer nor the thousands of dollars spent over the past 20 years.

But I think I get it. They know there are just a very few plugs I'm any longer interested in. Of course who knows what they will release next.

IMO this promotion isn't really for genuine loyalty users. It's a way to get newer users, the ones who started in the past couple years, to continue to buy more.

Last edited:

the29band

I have the offer and also have the $50 and $25 coupons from prior. However, I can't even find 10 plugins that I need/want...maybe 5-6 if stretched...after that i'd be just adding plugins to cart for the sake of making this offer work.

EoSNJ

Similar here. Appearently UA doesn't consider us as a "backbone" loyal customers.
Ooh, but they just sent me an offer to save $49 on Spark! I mean, I already own everything in it (some multiple licenses), but why not rent them too?

Bruce_Sokolovic

UADdiction Counselor
Seems like x8 times 3, 2 octo cards and 158 plugins don’t make the loyal backbone cut either, fellas. I sent SOMEONES kid to college for a year over there. If I’m not the backbone, can I at least be the heel? Or maybe just the ass! 😆

mididump

This is just a theory, But If you purchased the "signature edition" when it was on offer (during the Black Friday promotion) I bet you won't qualify for this promotion. There seems to be a lot of confusion as to who qualifies for this deal, I see some people with a few plugins getting the deal and some people with loads of plugins not getting the deal. I shall be patient and wait but these types of promotions need to be more transparent otherwise you create a 2 tier system for your "Loyal Backbone Customers of UA". This is not fair, I appreciate the offers but if you are just going to create more drama like the Black Friday Fiasco that everyone got really annoyed at, I may be done.

Axel_L

Perhaps the offer was only available to those who took part in the Zoom meeting? Otherwise I would have thought that with Arrow, 2 Satellites, 99 UAD-2 plugins, all LUNA extensions (except instruments), a Spark subscription and 6 UAFX pedals I would have been eligible for the loyalty offer, too.

Edit: turns out I was eligible. Got it, used it, pushed my plugin count in 100+ territory. Thanks!

Last edited:

chrisso

Venerated Member
If you are a long standing, 'loyal' customer, are there 10 or 20 UAD plug-ins you instantly need?
After over 15 years I have the plug-ins I need. the only FX I could add is Sound City, which I'm waiting until the discount is more than they've offered so far.
I have been offered deep discounts and multiple voucher coupons over the last couple of months, but there was nothing in offer I really needed or wanted to use.

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
If you are a long standing, 'loyal' customer, are there 10 or 20 UAD plug-ins you instantly need?
After over 15 years I have the plug-ins I need. the only FX I could add is Sound City, which I'm waiting until the discount is more than they've offered so far.
I have been offered deep discounts and multiple voucher coupons over the last couple of months, but there was nothing in offer I really needed or wanted to use.
This was specifically requested when I convened a User Panel in December.

Many users wanted to be able to complete their bundles.

The is a user written offer more or less.

UAD Bundle Month