• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Mackie Control Cursors

I got a Mackie Control Universal and 2 extenders yesterday. All is working perfectly except that the left and right cursors don't appear to do anything and the up and down cursors switch between tracks rather than page up and down as you would expect. Am I doing something unbelievably stupid here is this a known issue? If so any fixes? I'm running Cubase SX3.1.934 I think it is, latest version anyhow's!

Newtown

It´s all upto the host software. I used to work on Logic with my Mackie Controllers, and I can tell you, Cubase´s MCU implementation is nowhere near to that of Logic. When I switched to Cubase, this was the worst experience regarding the switch from Logic to Cubase. :|

UAD Bundle Month