• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Managing projects with 33609 loaded w/ 2 card system

Beethree

Palying with the 33609 for the first time. Love it. I don't mind giving up 70% of a card for it either. Here's what really bugs me though...If I have it loaded on a drum buss and I save my project, I can't load the project up and run again, because the plugins don't allocate the card resources in the same way that they were saved. To reload my project I need to save it without the Neve, disable one of my cards so that the other plugs all go on card one, and then reload the Neve on the drum buss.
Is there a better workaround?
I am using Samplitude ver 9, and UAD ver 4.8 if it matters....

kleinholgi

Shareholder
The load balancing is really apita.

You can leave the plugins in the VST slots, so you at least save the parameters with your song, but you have to bypass or disable 1 or 2 heavy plug Ins before saving.

If you load the project again, the DSP load is low enough, so that it will not cause a problem. But you have to manually enable the Plug ins again.

Sometimes you then have to search in a bunch of tracks and Efx routings, where the f**** disabled plug was ..... :)

No1 wish for Santa Claus :

New, more powerful, external card or at least a load balancing fix

\"And daddy....I also want this big, big dinosaur......\" :lol:

Happy Xmas

UAD Bundle Month