• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

mastering help

will

ive got a project that was recorded on adats (48k)that was transfered to my daw .its been automated and ive added effects, eq, comp ect. i needs to convert to 41k and boost the level . i've tried useing the sample conversion in Peak but find it looses spaciousness.my mixdowns dont sound nearly as good as what i hear directly from my da converters strait from the non mixed down tracks . im thinking id get a better result mixing from one of my computers to another converting from 48k to 41k through the anolog converters .if my second computer (sound card) can capture the anolog mix well , i think it might be better than what i loose converting. im wondering if i should add the precision limiter before or after conversion . any thougts on all this would be appriecated and perhaps someone has a suggestion on better convertion software. thank will

MASSIVE Mastering

Limit last. Just before dithering. If your converters are up to the task, you'll probably get better results than most SRC's.

UAD Bundle Month