Missed UAD sales because of Apollo registration error message!

Sam horan

Was greatly looking forward to using my coupons on the UAD sales last night only to find out UA has removed my interface from my system and subsequently had the following messages come up:

"you need an Apollo or satellite to use this product"
"you cannot re register a device you have requested to transfer"

For some context, I bought an x4 second hand and the seller inadvertently didn't transfer the heritage plug ins at the same even though they were happy to transfer everything. Theres been some back and forth with the issue and it's still not resolved but the interface was working fine apart from that, with all of the analog bundle as well as plug ins I have bought separately, until I checked last night and now none of my plug ins are displaying and I missed out on the 50% discount aswell as using my coupons!! gutted and frustrated and would appreciate any advice on the matter to console my weary head.

cheers

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
Was greatly looking forward to using my coupons on the UAD sales last night only to find out UA has removed my interface from my system and subsequently had the following messages come up:

"you need an Apollo or satellite to use this product"
"you cannot re register a device you have requested to transfer"

For some context, I bought an x4 second hand and the seller inadvertently didn't transfer the heritage plug ins at the same even though they were happy to transfer everything. Theres been some back and forth with the issue and it's still not resolved but the interface was working fine apart from that, with all of the analog bundle as well as plug ins I have bought separately, until I checked last night and now none of my plug ins are displaying and I missed out on the 50% discount aswell as using my coupons!! gutted and frustrated and would appreciate any advice on the matter to console my weary head.

cheers

What is your ticket #? Happy to look into it for you.

Sam horan

What is your ticket #? Happy to look into it for you.
Hello,

thank you very much, but I’m not sure exactly as the current ticket number is for the matter surrounding the x4 transfer etc, but I subsequently used the same thread to flag this issue up last night with Kyle but I still haven’t received a reply. Anyway the number is 819740
Sam

UniversalAudio

Hello,

thank you very much, but I’m not sure exactly as the current ticket number is for the matter surrounding the x4 transfer etc, but I subsequently used the same thread to flag this issue up last night with Kyle but I still haven’t received a reply. Anyway the number is 819740
Sam
Kyle is out sick today, but I've asked him to reply when he can.

Sam horan

Okay t
Kyle is out sick today, but I've asked him to reply when he can.
Okay Thankyou, is there any way UA will be able to redeem these coupons for me? I just feel like I’ve been screwed over big time here but If it’s possible I’ll stop worrying! Cheers
And if anyone can step in in the meantime obviously that would be ideal but I appreciate the quick support.

UniversalAudio

Okay Thankyou, is there any way UA will be able to redeem these coupons for me? I just feel like I’ve been screwed over big time here but If it’s possible I’ll stop worrying! Cheers
And if anyone can step in in the meantime obviously that would be ideal but I appreciate the quick support.
Kyle will let you know what your options are.

UAD Bundle Month