Mixdown wrong

verstaerker

just trying to mixdown a relativly simple mix... 2 Audiotracks, 2 Instrument track , 1 FX-Delay Bus, 1 Mixbus

when i render it out one of the instruments is missing and i cannot hear the delay
when i render it in realtime, everything is fine.
Also freezing the missing instr. track didnt help (it's missing in the freeze)

Is this known a issue?

verstaerker

yes exactly... as everything plays back exactly as i want, the "real time mixdown" solved my issue. It was the only thing i changed.

I probably should contact support.

verstaerker

Which instruments?
Shape.. actually the second track is a duplicate of the first... with some modified sound-settings

i tested a bit around.. it seems that something with the filter-Automation is not working correctly (theres a moogFilterXL on each instrument track) - wich results in a very strongly lowpass-filtered secondtrack wich then can hardly be heard in the mixdown

Last edited:

verstaerker

Shape.. actually the second track is a duplicate of the first... with some modified sound-settings

i tested a bit around.. it seems that something with the filter-Automation is not working correctly (theres a moogFilterXL on each instrument track) - wich results in a very strongly lowpass-filtered secondtrack wich then can hardly be heard in the mixdown
this behavior cannot simply be reproduced - i just tried creating a new instr.-track , added moogFilterXL with automation, duplicated the track - everything works as expected :unsure:

I wrote the support, let's see if i can trace this down with their help - i keep you posted here.

UAD Bundle Month