• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Neve Bundle and March offer questions?

swag

A couple of Qs about the March offer...

Are those extra $25s per card off the total order price or per plug-in?

I'm just auditioning the Neve EQs and am wondering (having 2 cards) if I can get them for $149 each ie. $298 for both (($199 - 2 x $25) x 2) or if it would be $348 for both ((2 x $199) - (2 x $25))?

Also, is there any deal for buying both Neve EQs if you already own the 33609 (which I do)?

Having said all that I'm also comtemplating not getting the Neves right now and taking advantage of the *very* favourable exchange rate and getting either the Plate or Cambridge at a ridiculously cheap 40ukp !

I did try to search this but the search form kept giving me a time-out error.

And sorry for the excessive bracket usage... :?

Akis

Sadly, left this world before his time.
The coupons are for the total order amount, so you'd get the EQ's for $348. If I were you, I'd ask UA if there's an upgrade price for the bundle, but come to think of it, it seems that with the current offer that's exactly what you're getting: $348+$249=$597...

Fairlight

Venerated Member
Akis said:
The coupons are for the total order amount, so you'd get the EQ's for $348. If I were you, I'd ask UA if there's an upgrade price for the bundle, but come to think of it, it seems that with the current offer that's exactly what you're getting: $348+$249=$597...
I asked UA this and they told me there is no upgrade price to the Bundle, so if you buy the 2 Neve EQ's you'll have to pay full price for the Neve 33609 later.

I pondered over this for ages, but when the March offer came along (unexpectedly), I took the plunge and bought the Bundle (as well as the Roland Bundle).

I worked out how much they would cost new (all seperately), how much as a bundle and how much with the March Promotion (I have 2x cards). Off the top of my head, it worked out I was saving around $700 to get the Neve and Roland bundles NOW. I wasn't planning on buying all, but as I was ready to buy one or two from each bundle, before the promotion, it was VERY worth while getting them all when the promotion came along.

Peter

jeffc

I bought the BOSS chorus earlier in the month.Now I am thinking of getting the rest of the roland bundle,but technical I would be buying the bundle again because they won't pro-rate it.I talked to someone in Tech., but he didn't get what I was asking or that's just the way that it is , ...stupid!!

Fairlight

Venerated Member
jeffc said:
I bought the BOSS chorus earlier in the month.Now I am thinking of getting the rest of the roland bundle,but technical I would be buying the bundle again because they won't pro-rate it.I talked to someone in Tech., but he didn't get what I was asking or that's just the way that it is , ...stupid!!
Keep trying until they get what you're meaning. I find UA VERY helpful and quite understanding. I suppose it's all down to the individual you're speaking to.

Cheers,
Peter

UAD Bundle Month