• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Neve Compressor & Logic 7.2.2 no worky

:|
No matter what I try, I can't get the new Neve Plug to work in Logic Pro 7.2.2. I enable Logic Live mode, disable Logic Live mode, tried all buffers settings, still, I get clicks, skips, playback issues when I try to play a project with the compressor either on a buss or output.

Seems to work fine in Vegas 6 on my PC.

G5 dual 2.0 (PCI version,last revision)
4 gig ram

Logic Pro 7.2.2
3 x UAD-1 cards
RME Fireface 800 Audio Interface

Ashermusic

RichStudio said:
:|
No matter what I try, I can't get the new Neve Plug to work in Logic Pro 7.2.2. I enable Logic Live mode, disable Logic Live mode, tried all buffers settings, still, I get clicks, skips, playback issues when I try to play a project with the compressor either on a buss or output.

Seems to work fine in Vegas 6 on my PC.

G5 dual 2.0 (PCI version,last revision)
4 gig ram

Logic Pro 7.2.2
3 x UAD-1 cards
RME Fireface 800 Audio Interface
Odd. It works fine here in Logic Pro 7.2.2.

UAD Bundle Month