New Album

philwal

Just started up my first Webpage, and it includes a preview of my first album, due for release in February. My 2 UAD cards were heavily involved in the making of the album. Everything mixed and mastered by myself in my home studio. The only notable plugins not used are Pultec Pro, 1176LN and Fairchild. I even managed to get the Multiband Limiter on 3 of the songs.

UAD has certainly been a major help.

If anyone is moved to comment, feel free. :)

philwal

HotRats

I think that the preview are too short to leave a comment!

for what i've heard i think that you've made a bad converson to wma.

why don't you give us a link to 1 or 2 full songs?

philwal

HotRats said:
I think that the preview are too short to leave a comment!

for what i've heard i think that you've made a bad converson to wma.

why don't you give us a link to 1 or 2 full songs?
I am working on that. I have noticed that the sound coming out is not as good as on the CD. What would you recommend for getting a good sound on the Web? As to the full songs, I am not sure. If there were a way to do it without people having free copies I would do so. Other than that I am working on longer takes. Tracks 1 and 2 are now longer than before, but I am still unhappy with the sound.

HotRats

To convert files I use Winlame and it's very good.
It's a free software.

\" If there were a way to do it without people having free copies I would do so.\" well, there's now way, as far as i know.

philwal

I have changed all the samples, and they seem to be better sound quality. Most are twice as long as well, so you should get a better idea. Let me know if there is still a problem. Thanks for the advice.

philwal

philwal

If anyone has tried to download from my MySpace, I have just noticed that the download option had been turned off. It is back on again, or should be. If it happens again, drop me a line.

Happy new year to all

Phil

UAD Bundle Month