• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

New plug ins at Namm, new card at musikmesse??

dusty

Just wondering.. What's your opinion? 4.9 with some nice plug ins(to keep us busy for a couple of months:) and the new uad-2, chainer plug in and better drivers with 5.0!!!!!

Like my man john lennon use to say:

\"You might say i'm a dreamer.. but i'm not the only one\"

:D :) 8)

Did UA even show up to AES? I didn't see them there and I was looking.

Which begs me to ask: are they definately going to NAMM and Musikmesse?

I'm almost convinced that all these sales, bundles, and vouchers are UA's way of getting rid of their stock of cards, but I'm not even going to speculate as to what will come after (native or more powerful card).

Archmart

Hey Hey!

They weren't at AES.

Archmart

dusty

Funkybot's Evil Twin said:
Did UA even show up to AES? I didn't see them there and I was looking.

Which begs me to ask: are they definately going to NAMM and Musikmesse?

I'm almost convinced that all these sales, bundles, and vouchers are UA's way of getting rid of their stock of cards, but I'm not even going to speculate as to what will come after (native or more powerful card).
Yes, they will show up at namm and musikmesse(check this month webzine). I agree with you about the vouchers/bundles thing.. they have to get rid of the old chips! An official announcement about the new card wouldn't hurt anyone though!

One thing is sure, i ain't buying anymore plug ins!

mBlaze

UAD HW

If there is new hardware coming, there's bound to be some sort of cross-grade if you already purchased some or all the plugs. ( Even now you have the ability to do an all-or-nothing free transfer if you want to sell/transfer your UAD-1 to another user)

There would be uproar if you had to buy them all again..

UAD Bundle Month