• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

\"New\" UAD-Nevana X2

JW1970

\"New\"? Am I missing something?

It sounds like this is just a bundle that gives the buyer two PCIes and includes licenses for the Neve bundle of plugins (and not much else). Nothing special beyond that right? In which case, they'll certainly need more than two cards to really \"mix in the box\" if they figure on using anything much more than the channel strip on every channel...and that's assuming they work at 44.1.

If I'm correct and unless it's priced at a discount, I don't see the point of this other than some lame attempt to put out a box with the AMS/Neve names on it alongside UAD. Maybe it was part of the license agreement for doing the plugins?

Please tell me I missed something in the press release.

Fundy

Established Member
Well it's probably aimed at the people in the market for a SSL Duende alternative. You could be forgiven for thinking it's just another promotion in the form of 2 PCI-E cards and all the Neve plug-ins for a reduced cost. Essentially it is however for someone else without a UAD, this would be a great piece of kit for the studio.

Lony

I will buy ;)

Because I have UAD-1 Ultra Pack , and now is time for UAD-Nevana X2 :)

UAD Bundle Month