• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Fairlight

Venerated Member
Hi,

I am new to the UAD scene after lusting for these plugins for quite some time. Now I have a PCI card (more to follow) and several plugins (Pultec Pro, LA-2A, 1176LN, Cambridge, Plate 140 and Fairchild), I am very happy and extremely impressed with the results I am achieving. The standard plugins are also amazing and always worth a mention.

My next set of plugins will definately be the Roland / Boss stuff. The RE-201 is simply fantastic.

I used Waves for years and although I will still continue to use them, UAD is now my first choice...

Kind regards,
Peter

billybk1

Shareholder
Hey, welcome to the board. I've got (2) UAD-1 PCI cards and will be getting my 3rd (PCIe) before the generous UA promotions expire at the end of the year. What audio host are you using?

Fairlight

Venerated Member
Hi Billy,

Thanks... I'm running this stuff with Cubase SX3 (hesitiant to upgrade to C4 at the moment).

Kind regards,
Peter

secretworld

Fairlight said:
Hi Billy,

Thanks... I'm running this stuff with Cubase SX3 (hesitiant to upgrade to C4 at the moment).

Kind regards,
Peter
Welcome!
That´s always wise! Unless you need one of the new features desperately, just wait till everything works! I think I read that not everything is running perfectly with C4 and uad1.
Good luck and enjoy
Vincent

UAD Bundle Month