• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Ohm Force Predatohm Group Buy

F5D

The plugin seems nice but do you guys have a little (or very) oppressive feeling when you're on ohmforce's website or watch their tutorial videos? :lol:

dt

Their website and interface designs are one reason I've never bought one of their plugins - way too much post gen-x random funkiness to be of any use.

There is a point at which \"cool\" is completely counter productive. I'll pass on this buy - couldn't even find it on the website.

Akis

Sadly, left this world before his time.
dt said:
Their website and interface designs are one reason I've never bought one of their plugins - way too much post gen-x random funkiness to be of any use.
I don't like their funky skins either, but their classic skins are perfectly clear to me.

For example:

There is a point at which "cool" is completely counter productive. I'll pass on this buy - couldn't even find it on the website.
:?: - It's on the homepage.

dt

I wasn't trying to offend anyone with my post - I'm just not fond of web page and graphic designs that cause me to spend more time searching for links than getting the information at hand (and cluttered, confusing marketing is a pet peeve). I did know they have clean GUI alternatives for the plugins - an alternate web page might boost sales.

I also saw the graphic about this plugin on the homepage, but the graphics of the page distract from the much smaller group buy link (which requires a login to even see), and even smaller \"Participate\" link to the right. Just my opinion....

Akis

Sadly, left this world before his time.
dt said:
I wasn't trying to offend anyone with my post - I'm just not fond of web page and graphic designs that cause me to spend more time searching for links than getting the information at hand (and cluttered, confusing marketing is a pet peeve). I did know they have clean GUI alternatives for the plugins - an alternate web page might boost sales.

I also saw the graphic about this plugin on the homepage, but the graphics of the page distract from the much smaller group buy link (which requires a login to even see), and even smaller "Participate" link to the right. Just my opinion....
I did not get offended nor am I affiliated with them. I was just trying to help. :)

UAD Bundle Month