• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

One Thing about UA I dont like

mersisblue

I havent really seen any SURPRISES lately

everything Is Hyped up before its released

I hope the Next thing they release Is a Ku ?sp?

:twisted:

RWIL

Established Member
mersisblue said:
I havent really seen any SURPRISES lately

everything Is Hyped up before its released

I hope the Next thing they release Is a Ku ?sp?
:twisted:
Sorry but I don't share these feelings.
-3 wonderfull Neve since the last 7 months!
-a pci-e card which is better then nothing until the next hw hype!
-I like to be hyped before a release when I feel that it will be great! :twisted:

RW

A Gruesome Discovery

It's because we've been getting series of plugs lately. The 33609 and 1081 weren't a big surprise after the 1073 came out. Likewise, we knew there'd be a \"Mastering Series\" following the Precision Limiter.
The next plug will probably come out of nowhere; I can't even think of what they'd model next, since the Mastering, Roland, and Neve bundles are finished.

RWIL

Established Member
A Gruesome Discovery said:
...The 33609 and 1081 weren't a big surprise after the 1073 came out.
Hi Gruesome,
That's totally true from that perspective. Still that to developp 3 plugs having these quality need time and it is maybe the kind of surprise we can expect only once a year with UA.
The «surprise» for me still to work with them everyday and to always discover how much great things they bring to my music! :D

RW

A Gruesome Discovery

RWIL said:
...The 33609 and 1081 weren't a big surprise after the 1073 came out.
Hi Gruesome,
That's totally true from that perspective. Still that to developp 3 plugs having these quality need time and it is maybe the kind of surprise we can expect only once a year with UA.
The «surprise» for me still to work with them everyday and to always discover how much great things they bring to my music! :D

RW
Oh I agree and I love the Neve series; and I personally don't mind the "hype" leading up to a release. What some would call "hype", my checking account would call "fair warning".

mersisblue

RWIL said:
[quote="A Gruesome Discovery":1brnn20q]...The 33609 and 1081 weren't a big surprise after the 1073 came out.
Hi Gruesome,

RW
Oh I agree and I love the Neve series; and I personally don't mind the "hype" leading up to a release. What some would call "hype", my checking account would call "fair warning".[/quote:1brnn20q]

my accountant would call that forshadowing

UAD Bundle Month