• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Performance Meter - small request

podel

I would love to see the option 'Start with Windows' implemented in the Performance Meter.

Not too much to ask for, n'est pas?

Per

secretworld

Ad a shortcut to the program in the startup folder in the start menu

Deleted-2746

Hi,
I've done this since 2 Years, but I have a problem.
I use two monitors. Every program remembers the last windowposition, even if it is on the second monitor.
Its only the UAD Performace-Meter that opens every day on the main monitor. I want it on the second one ond not tovafe to drag it there every day....
Is there a possibility ?

Alex

podel

secretworld: Thanks for the tip!

Everyday you live, you learn. And then forget all about it.... :roll:

Per

toader2

folkfreak said:
Hi,
I've done this since 2 Years, but I have a problem.
I use two monitors. Every program remembers the last windowposition, even if it is on the second monitor.
Its only the UAD Performace-Meter that opens every day on the main monitor. I want it on the second one ond not tovafe to drag it there every day....
Is there a possibility ?

Alex
It would be nice if it remembered the last position it was in when closed... of course if you ever had problems with your other monitors, you could "lose" it! haha.

I think it would be great if there was a way to make it:

1) automatically start with windows

AND

2) once it starts, it runs minimized on the taskbar! Windows media can do this with limited controllability great... surely the UAD meter could also. I don't mean when it hides the little icons on the far lower right - I mean actually "minimized" on the task bar.

MarkE

toader2 said:
It would be nice if it remembered the last position it was in when closed... of course if you ever had problems with your other monitors, you could "lose" it! haha.

I think it would be great if there was a way to make it:

1) automatically start with windows

AND

2) once it starts, it runs minimized on the taskbar! Windows media can do this with limited controllability great... surely the UAD meter could also.
Hi, mine remembers it's position when I close it - on the second monitor - but I'm not running it on startup. Regarding 2 monitors and losing one, this happened to me last week but it opened up ok once I'd reset the video drivers to use 1 monitor.

Mark

Dan Duskin

Established Member
how about making the damn thing smaller! take a look at the new powercore meter, it's fucking great!

and why in the heck does the mac version allow you to simply click the button to enable/disable, but pc users have to use the dropdown menu!

jcat

Dan Duskin said:
and why in the heck does the mac version allow you to simply click the button to enable/disable, but pc users have to use the dropdown menu!
Here here! When your system overloads with adding one too many plugins you have to wait for ages for the drop down box to draw istelf, a button would put a stop to that!

Cheers,
jcat

billybk1

Shareholder
Dan Duskin said:

What, are you kidding me! I've been wanting a single click option to enable/disable since v3.0 and you say the mac version has it? :?
Come on UA where is our single click option? If I could get a specific "hot key" to enable/disable during playback that would be even better. Great for alleviating the native CPU munchies you know. :wink:

RWIL

Established Member
Dan Duskin said:
...and why in the heck does the mac version allow you to simply click the button to enable/disable, but pc users have to use the dropdown menu!
Cheeesh..., buttons are more then welcome here....

RW

Dan Duskin

Established Member
RWIL said:
Dan Duskin said:
...and why in the heck does the mac version allow you to simply click the button to enable/disable, but pc users have to use the dropdown menu!
Cheeesh..., buttons are more then welcome here....

RW
The drop-down menu has two options... on and off! the mac version, you click the button to turn on/off. i.e., two clicks versus one click... that's the only thing... you lose nothing but time with the windows uad meter.

RWIL

Established Member
Dan Duskin said:
The drop-down menu has two options... on and off! the mac version, you click the button to turn on/off. i.e., two clicks versus one click... that's the only thing...
Well, looking in the .pdf I can see that the mac version is also less then 2/3 in size! So yes, one button to toggle on/off, and something like a right click on that same button to bring the menu for the other options would be fine...

RW

Dan Duskin

Established Member
RWIL said:
Dan Duskin said:
The drop-down menu has two options... on and off! the mac version, you click the button to turn on/off. i.e., two clicks versus one click... that's the only thing...
Well, looking in the .pdf I can see that the mac version is also less then 2/3 in size! So yes, one button to toggle on/off, and something like a right click on that same button to bring the menu for the other options would be fine...

RW
exactly!

smaller, and one button enable/disable!

as for the menu... the enable/disable only has two menu options... enable and disable.

UAD Bundle Month