• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Post pictures of your studios

MsM

Post some pictures of your studios people......heres mine (since the photos were taken iv added a delta 1010 and a korg kaoss pad)

Giles117 DP

Here are some old pics. Doesnt show the G5 and the way I've rewired....

taylor

pretty new pic. waiting for a mackie control extender in the mail this week and about to add a Rode K2 mic.

[/img]

MsM

s_sibs Have you got a patchbay? Cos you have a lot of outboard gear and im trying to figure out how your setups running?

and taylor....your studio looks neat. Its got a clean vibe, the white walls etc. I might do my room like that 1day....instead of the headache graffitti.

s_sibs

MsM said:
s_sibs Have you got a patchbay? Cos you have a lot of outboard gear and im trying to figure out how your setups running?
MsM.

No patchbay. I have all of my outboard mic pres, compressors, eqs, cabled with the 1/4" ends hanging on a cable hanger on the back of my desk right behind by mixer. When I need to patch something in I plug mic pre line out into line in of my Spirit 328 or insert my 1176 into the insert of the mixer. All is sent out into Nuendo through lightpipe into my RME Digiface. Monitoring is done through the 328. I'm stuck using the converters in the 328 but my clients haven't complained yet!

Thanks for the question.

-Scott

Giles117 DP

Giles117 DP

cane creek said:
I have a simple set-up , however it does everything i want it to do..

How do you like that UC33e, I was thinking of getting one for my wife....

cane creek

Established Member
Giles117 DP said:
[quote="cane creek":1kv1xw10]I have a simple set-up , however it does everything i want it to do..

How do you like that UC33e, I was thinking of getting one for my wife....[/quote:1kv1xw10]

The UC33 is great as it is USB bus powered i can just put it in my bag with my laptop great for use with ableton live , i also like to make templates for it with stylus RMX.Under windows XP you don't need to install any drivers either its just plug and play :D

Cat5

Established Member
Here it is...amidst some acoustical treatment contruction. I have some more panels on the way, and of course some sonex and diffusion.

Dr_Jones

Some very nice setups here fellas :)

UAD Bundle Month