• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Precision equalizer alternatives

MsM

Right, i have 1 uad card and at the moment, no more free pci slots, and no spare cash lol

I demo'd the precision equalizer and iv never heard anything like it. The reason i say this is because it took me about 5 minutes to get the sound i would of normally spent an hour trying to get. So far iv been using my sonalksis eq on the master bus, then my precision limiter.

I have a liquid mix but i dont know much about the units that have been emulated. What eq's on the liquid mix would be an alternative to the precision eq?

I want a decent eq for the master bus really, were not talking top notch mastering jobs, i just want to get the most out of my liquid mix.

UAD Bundle Month