Privacy ALLOW Extension Not Appearing for me.

Relu

I installed a new Sonoma on an external NVMe USB-C Hard Drive and everything is working fine but I can't make my Apollo 16 Firewire Silver with Thunderbolt Card work. On the same computer with the same connection but on the main Macintosh HD (Different installation) is working fine. I disabled the system protection even to the CRutil disabled which disable all protection. The computer is an M1 Mac Mini. If somebody knows what I can try will be nice.

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
I installed a new Sonoma on an external NVMe USB-C Hard Drive and everything is working fine but I can't make my Apollo 16 Firewire Silver with Thunderbolt Card work. On the same computer with the same connection but on the main Macintosh HD (Different installation) is working fine. I disabled the system protection even to the CRutil disabled which disable all protection. The computer is an M1 Mac Mini. If somebody knows what I can try will be nice.
See here:

PimpNBeatz

That Sucks im Using Nvme Drive 2tb because my 512gb has 20gb left , every plugin and app working perfect , dont want to stop using my uad2 octo . UAD do you Guys had a work around to use the external hard drive we all been faithful stock holders from the uad1 days please help us,😭😭😭:cry::cry: dont hold us back , open the door, so we can win coach

neonduet

I feel you, my Apollo x4 is essentially bricked for the exact same reason. It's easy to predict this would be an issue for a lot people given the insane prices of internal storage on Apple Silicon machines.

Best now to realize that UAD doesn't care about the security of your machine or your monetary investment given they've know about this issue since 2021 and won't even commit to a timeline or roadmap.

Just as bad is even if you did use your internal drive, you have to disable critical security settings just to use your Apollo, which is crazy in the age of ever increasing cybercrime. What kind of company expects you choose between using their hardware and keeping you and your family safe from criminals?

Edited: Grammar and typos

Last edited:
UAD Bundle Month