• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

REGISTRED IN DIFFERENTS GROUPS

tetes

Hi. I'm Spanish guy. I try to explain my problem but i don't express in your language perfect. Sorry. I bought three UA cards (project pack, studio pack & flexi pack), and i registered in three differents groups. How i can make to run every pluggins in all cards??. Please, explain me slowly and in a basic English because i'm driving crazy this problem. thanks & greetings

Miser

Hello!

Within the same group up to four separate
UAD-1 cards can run same plug-ins without additional plug-in license fees.If you like to run all your plug-ins on three separate cards,
you will have to contact Universal Audio and ask them to change all three cards to same group.After this is done, you can
download a new authorisation reg file from your account.

Please send e-mail to: info@uaudio.com

You must include your name,login e-mail address and all three hardware IDs to that e-mail.

Best wishes

:)

UAD Bundle Month