• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Reverse Delay?

thewitt

Anyway to do this trick with UAD?

cowudders

I don't think there's a way to do it, with the included plugs. I'd also love to see a wicked, very high quality multieffects plug from UA. There are not many people who know DSP like the people at UA (think of the Korg OASYS PCI-card ...). A good pitchshifter with reversable delaylines, feedback and patchable LFOs/Envelopes would be very welcome here! :)

cheers,
bernd

thewitt

That's true.

Also add a delay with specified repeats (feedback) and decay. Ie: I want 3 delays that do NOT decay or 3 delays that decay as such 1 90%, 2 30%, 3 90%

saemskin

Established Member
the 608 is the best multitap ever, but its a cpu HOG. They should port it to the UAD so I dont have to worry about that.

UAD Bundle Month