Spark Birthday Deal Issue and cannot contact support????!!!!

DiMiLi

Hi

Tried to contact your support but the zen desk feature just flashes and my old e-mail address is shown briefly
and nothing else happens. Mac cleared history and cache... same story.

I'd like to use your birthday offer - I even had it in my calendar - but when I log in the offer is not available.
I have about 1 1/2 months left of my yearly subscription to Spark - and I'd really like to accept the offer if possible.

As my financial situation is dire to say the least...

/M

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
Hi

Tried to contact your support but the zen desk feature just flashes and my old e-mail address is shown briefly
and nothing else happens. Mac cleared history and cache... same story.

I'd like to use your birthday offer - I even had it in my calendar - but when I log in the offer is not available.
I have about 1 1/2 months left of my yearly subscription to Spark - and I'd really like to accept the offer if possible.

As my financial situation is dire to say the least...

/M
Be sure to try another browser or your phone.

This is what I get EVERY time.

DiMiLi

Hi
Thx for the info - appreciated! I just found that noone on a current yearly sub is eligible…for me that’s bummer as I’m almost broke with about 1 1/2 month left of the sub. /M

danisalat

Hi
Thx for the info - appreciated! I just found that noone on a current yearly sub is eligible…for me that’s bummer as I’m almost broke with about 1 1/2 month left of the sub. /M
Thinking UAD would reward you as a good customer is your first mistake. You have already spent a good chunk so they expect you to keep doing it. Great offers are for newcomers

UniversalAudio

We actually just offered longtime customers the lowest unrestricted bundle pricing in the company's history in Feb and March.

And we have things in the pipeline for longtime Spark subscribers as well.

Stay tuned.

DiMiLi

Hi

Tvx for your input danisalat!
On upcoming offers, sounds promising and about the Feb/March offers - I could not afford them then - not your fault and actually not mine either (really long and boring story) but I actually had to sell some gear since a while back and I’m no ”hoarder” just trying to enjoy recording some stuff and ideas…. /M

UniversalAudio

Hi

Tvx for your input danisalat!
On upcoming offers, sounds promising and about the Feb/March offers - I could not afford them then - not your fault and actually not mine either (really long and boring story) but I actually had to sell some gear since a while back and I’m no ”hoarder” just trying to enjoy recording some stuff and ideas…. /M
Understood!!

Those offers were mine, and I am contemplating bringing them back later this summer, we'll see.

UAD Bundle Month