• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Studio Pak question

BezO

Now that I'm ready to pull the trigger, I see the Studio Pak has been discontinued. First, do you all think it's a bad idea to purchase this from a store that still has them in stock? Will I not be able to get support?

Secondly, what replaced it? What Pak has a similar set of plugs? I want the exact set of plugs that came with the Studio Pak, plus the Plate 140. What do you all suggest?

Finally, any advice, concerns or suggestions? I know I need the wrapper. I know I'll have to deal with the latency. Anything else I should be looking out for? (set up is in the sig)

UAD Bundle Month